1. Proof of Identification & Eligibility
Please submit 2 pieces of CLEAR and VISIBLE identification documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- One other piece of government issued picture identification showing legal name and signature (i.e.: drivers licence or passport are acceptable)
- proof of name change if it is different from that on the birth certificate
- If Canada is not your place of birth, evidence MUST be provided of holding a valid work permit, permanent resident of Canada, or of being a Canadian Citizen.
Acceptable photocopies of eligibility:
- Valid Work Permit
- Permanent Residency Status
- Certificate of Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Passport
Please note: All documents written in a language other than English are required to be translated by a professional translator showing their signature and seal and must be submitted with a copy of the original document.
If you do not have the required proof of identity, you still have options. Please contact CRPNA.
Four ways to submit documents:
1. Uploaded with application (to be able to upload a document it must be saved in an acceptable file format: JPG, PDF, PNG)
2. Emailed: [email protected] (Please note: Email is not a secure form of delivery for personal documents used for identification such as Drivers License or Birth Certificate)
3. Mailed / drop off: CRPNA #201, 9711 45 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5V8
Please note that due to Covid 19 Virus, our offices are temporarily closed to the public.
4. Faxed: 780 436 4165
2. Alberta Graduates Confirmation of Program Completion
MacEwan University will provide Confirmation of Program completion directly to CRPNA.
3. Confirmation of Registration
All applicants must complete the Confirmation of Registration form except new Alberta graduates.
4. Employer Reference
All Applicants must complete the Employer Reference form except new graduates.
5. Employed or Seeking Employment in Nunavut or Northwest Territories (NWT)
If you are employed or seeking employment in Nunavut or NWT, you must complete an Out of Province Employer Declaration form and have your employer send it directly to [email protected].
6. Police Information Check / Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
All applicants are required to provide a Police Information Check / Criminal Record Check which MUST include a vulnerable sector search completed by your local police service.
It MUST be dated within 6 months of the application. Any Police Information Check / Criminal Record Check over 6 months WILL NOT be accepted.
Submit document with application.