EXAM APPLICATION PROCESS
This is the exam application process and general instructions for completing the online application.
Please submit 2 pieces of CLEAR
- Copy of birth certificate
- One other piece of government issued picture identification showing legal name and signature (i.e.: drivers licence or passport are acceptable)
- proof of name change if it is different from that on the birth certificate
Please note: All documents written in a language other than English are required to be translated by a professional translator showing their signature and seal and must be submitted with a copy of the original document.
Four ways to submit documents:
1. Uploaded with application (to be able to upload a document it must be saved in an acceptable file format: JPG, PDF, PNG)
2. Emailed: email@example.com
3. Mailed / drop off: CRPNA #201, 9711 45 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5V8
4. Faxed 780 436 4165
Alberta Graduates Please Note:
The Dean/Director will submit a notice to CRPNA indicating those individuals that are scheduled to complete the program.
An email will be sent confirming the application has been approved and will indicate the scheduled date of writing and location.