Guidelines / Information
The Application for Licensure - Registration will only be assessed once ALL current documentation and fees have been received.
Information about an application will ONLY be disclosed or discussed with the applicant. Any further questions can be directed to the CRPNA Office by email: email@example.com
To ensure the process for applying for Licensure - Registration is an efficient and timely process for both the applicant and the CRPNA, please ensure that ALL the requirements are submited.
1. Application for Licensure - Registration
2. CCP Practice Enhancement Plan
3. A Guide to help you develope and assess your Practice Enhancement Plan
4. Continuing Competence Program Booklet
5. Temporary Practice Permit Information - Alberta Graduates
6. Temporary Practice Permit Information - Internationally Educated Psychiatric Nurses (IEPNs)